HK Porter 0590MC 42" Industrial Grade Center Cut Cutter
The H.K. Porter 42 in. industrial grade bolt cutter is perfect for general use industrial jobs and plant maintenance work. It's center-cut blades have slightly rounded cutting edges that are beveled on both sides, which broadens the variety of cutting applications this tool can be used for. The unique toggle joint design of the handles is capable of turning 50 lbs. of hand pressure into 4000 lbs. of cutting force.
42" Industrial Grade, Center Cut Cutter
- General Plant Maintenance Tool
- Drop-Forged Precision Ground Alloy Tool Steel Jaws with Center-Cut Blades
- Cuts Soft, Medium, or Hard Materials
- Maximum Hardness of Material to be Cut: Brinell 455/Rockwell C48
- Lockplate Keeps Jaws from Loosening
- Toggle Joints Turn 50 lbs Hand Pressure to 4000 lbs Cutting Pressure
- Screw-Type Adjustment Realigns Edges
- Steel Handles with Rubber Grips
- NEVER Use Any H.K. Porter Cutters on Energized Circuits, Wire, or Cable!
|Foreign Trade Code||8203406000|
|Made in USA||Yes|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Free Shipping||Free Shipping on $50+ Order|